27 January 2018

Paperartsy NEW Zinski Art Stamps Release - Introductions



Hi everyone, if you've been watching the Paperartsy blog the last week or so you'll know that there's a very big release going on and tonight I've got some samples I did with Elena's (Zinski Art) newest stamps being released at the Creativeworld trade show in Frankfurt today.
If you've already been to the Paperartsy blog today you'll see that the posts are a little different than for previous releases and there are three posts in total one from the artist and one each from the helping designers so you may have already seen the fantastic art from Elena (Zinksi Art) and Corrie, fantastic and stamps samples if you go back before my post. It's been a real pleasure working with Elena's stamps, I love her quirky and humorous designs. 

I've chosen my favourite samples from those I made for the release which are below and of course the PaperArtsy blog has all this too plus a bit more on how I did the backgrounds etc.

Thanks for joining me tonight and have a lovely weekend.

Chris x



Zinski Art Set 20 (ZA20)







Zinski Art Set 21 (ZA21)







Zinski Art Set 22 (ZA22)







Zinski Art Set 23 (ZA23)









 Zini17 (ZN17) - Zini32 (ZN32)


I







2 comments:

Carole C. said...

Hello.
These are great Chris. What fun.
Love everything about them.:)
Love Carole x

Julia said...

Happy You Day is a great sentiment. I love what you have done with those quirky creatures, great fun.
Julia x