17 April 2018

Paperartsy Blog Topic 7 - Kraft Card


Hi everyone, hope you're well! I have a post on the PaperArtsy blog tonight using a gorgeous flower stamp sent, and mini birdhouse and birds by Kay Carley. I always love colouring her flowers and they're perfect for the pencil technique I've used and is explained on the blog. It's an oldie but goodie and I still use it often. 


It's very satisfying to have something I've already made as my starting point, a gel print is what I started with here but it could just as easily have been some coloured random stamped pieces which can help to spark a colour scheme or an idea for composition. 



I loved layering up all the flowers and they were very quick to cut out as the shapes are nice and rounded.

Enjoy your evening and I hope you can join us in the Topic 7 Challenge on the PaperArtsy blog.

Chris x

2 comments:

Carole C. said...

Hello. Love this Chris. Looks great on the craft card.
Carole xx

Carol S. said...

Chris, this make is stunning. Love the beautifully coloured flowers and birds houses. Hugs, Carol S. xx